Pages

Thursday 15 November 2018

Unexpected Wealth



One hot, sunny and beautiful day here in my grandparent's house they wake me up the sun is so bright it hurts my eyes, they said to me at that moment that it was already 10:00 am and still, I'm lying on my bed it's pretty hard for me to wake up I was so tired that time.....But before I tell you what happens last night let me just tell you what brings me here to move to my grandparent's house.

(My life before when I wasn't at my grandparent's house)

Before I moved to my grandparent's house my life before is kind off mournful you wanna know why? Because my parents always left me at our house because of their work. So I understand why they have to do this it's for my school and my future as a daughter it was so tough for me to see that they were so busy day and night and actually don't have enough time for me and to have some special bonding with us three but it never happened. I hope they will also have some free time for me even though that they  were so busy...but one day I woke up with the scream I hurriedly ran out to see what happen, I saw my mom crying so hard and I asked her what happen she replied to me that something happens to your father and it was really i asked her why what happens to my dad my mom replied to me that my father has stage 4  cancer and if he's not healed he may die and I don't want that happen..At that time my mom has to leave because of the work she asked me if I can stay at the hospital also to look after to my father I was so tired that time and I have no idea how did I go to my grandparents I think they visit my dad and saw me already fell asleep and bring home to their house...When I woke up I've surprised that I'm at my grandparent's house I asked them how did I go here they said we picked you up on the hospital to sleep here and I said ok I quickly ran going to  the garage and to drove all the way to the hospital when I turn on the lights I saw this box which is black I'm thinking what is inside of this box I get the box and see what's inside and I saw that there is a lot of money in there I thank god for what he has done to me and gave me this box of money this might be the solution to our problem this might help my father who was ill that time I asked my grandparents if they know who is the owner of this box they have no idea who is the owner of this they said to me that box of money should be the solution to your problem I quickly grabbed it and bring to the hospital but I was so late that time I ran to my mom just to said what I've got she said to me it was so late my father die I cried out that time I don' know what to do I asked god why did you do this me and why you sent me a box of money that is gonna not help for my father. I was so wrong I trust you and didn't hear my hope that to spend more time with my father . My mom asked me if we can just donate the money on the box on a cancer foundation I said yeah it was a great idea mom we can actually help others by doing it...The day has come we have to go and donate the money on a foundation I was excited and courage that I'm gonna help them by just donating the money that I saw on my grandparent's garage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.