Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

King of Excuses


  • Why your sibling is the most annoying creature on the planet

You're the one and only that I hate
You're making me always late
This is because you're always asking me for a help
Do I look like your slave? Or a maid

We should love each other
Not teasing other like other creatures out there
You make me feel that I'm the worse sister that you have
In your, life but you're the one who makes my life miserable

Should we always do this fight against each other for a nonsense reason
But I think sometimes you're the most annoying creature in the world
I think i just have to be thankful that your brother
Even though we fight you always save me if someone is bullying me
Care for me when i'm sick and love me always



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.