Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2018

This is my life

This is my Life



This photo is when my parents preparing for my first christening and they took a photo of me, I have no idea about what I was doing this time.






My mom holding me so tight that time and wanted me to sit on a jeep (It's a Philippines transportation).






This is my first Christmas, with my family but it's not really completed because my father is not there.




This is my first time that I hold a baby for my entire life and it's also my cousin.





At this moment I spend my last moment with my dad because he is going back again to South Korea to work.





On this photo It's my 7th birthday party.

As a part of a Philippine tradition, we always celebrate Christmas together but on this photo, we are not complete yet because my other cousins are on Guam.



On this photo, I think this is the best day of my life and unfortunately, kind of sad because this is the first time that we are complete as a family and also sad because after we have a small gathering my grandfather died.




On this photo finally, I graduated as a student at year 6.







This is the last photo that I have with my family before we move here in New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.