Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2018

Creative Writting

Chocolate Pool

I never imagined how it feels like when i fall into a giant pool which i can’t explain what does it look like i never fall into that giant pool  in my whole life,when i fall down onto giant pool.I can smell a dark cocoa which is i can smell in all over the pool it make me interested what this all about it made me think that this is a just a dream, i pinch myself to wake up and face whether it’s true or not.I saw a man who was wearing all white clothes on the giant pool he offered me to taste some inside that pool, i was confused why he wants me to try it i refuse on the first place to taste it because of what may happen to me that it might be poisonous and it might cause my death he still didn’t give up on  me to taste it he forced me to try it once for my life i tried it tastes really sweet it bring back to me again when i taste it when i was a kid.

Commentor:
Roanne:
It was good that you thought something outside the box. It would be better if you finished your story and the sentence structure is organized.

Creative Writing With 4 People

Maybe this is the worst thing to have experienced in my life especially it’s on valentines. I’m Annika this might be the worst Valentine that I have experienced its when i was on the mall at 1:00 pm. I was going to meet with my best friends and we are going to celebrate Valentine’s day at the park. The park is the loving place we always go to. As I was waiting for them, somebody flicked my ear. What the hell? Who was it?. I turned to look who did that and I saw someone running away, which I supposed the person flicked me.

They made me run after them, but I’m metamorphoses. I only know that if I fall on you your definitely not going to the sky. I finally catch you, white mask and all, you bring with you the pain of all my other wives, and girlfriends. Now I’m going to give it to you. Zips are pulled down, and regret is not given.

He had tried but I was stubborn, He had tried so hard, I had to find something to teach this dude some manners, I had learned some fighting skills of a random old man in class a while ago and I had decided to try it. I had put all these skills to use and took his knife off him and started stabbing him, This was something he deserved I thought in my head I had wanted no one else to experience the pain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.