Pages

Monday 24 September 2018

4 items 1 paragraph


A few days from now I'll be turning thirteen I'm finally in my teenage years, I was really excited that time this is because I'm thinking about what my parents are gonna give a present for me this year because last year I receive a camera which I really like I'm been using it anywhere where I go, But this year I'm hoping that I can receive a ticket for a concert to my favorite boy band I'm wishing I can get it......Until the day has come when I realized that this day is now my birthday, I'm a bit surprised that my parents and my family are not preparing anything for a party like I've experienced for a past year it seems new to me. I wonder what is going on now I message my brother if he knows something that my parents he didn't reply to me, I even call him and he's not even answering I waited for a few hours until my parents call me and ask me where I was on that time, I said I'm at home waiting for you I ask where they are my mom saying we are in a restaurant you should come now..Then suddenly somebody picks me up at our house when we are on way to the restaurant I feel so hot that time I open the window on the car I saw something which is flowing inside our car it's a paper i hurriedly took it so that's why i can look at it. It looks like a ticket and it was a BTS concert ticket I was jumping into our car because of the excitement...We came to the restaurant I saw that it seems nobody is there my brother called me that he was inside in the restaurant I go inside it was totally dark then I was so surprised that my whole family and friends were there they really surprised me.
I actually bit sad and happy that time first I thought my parents forgot my birthday secondly I felt so warm and happy that they planned this surprise party for me. My parents gave me something it's a present that I'm waiting for I was so excited that time what present might be inside of it there was a box I opened it and I receive an army bomb that I haven't had before. I think this is the best day of my life that I've experienced.


Image result for teenage birthday themesImage result for army bomb ver 3Image result for presentImage result for a ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.