Pages

Friday 12 October 2018

The 6 Sentences Story

Once upon a time, there was a kid name Filius, She is born in a really small town which they called Ravenclaw village?. They called it Ravenclaw because of a man who bought the village was a really a fan of a Harry Potter books and also movies. Filius has a special talent even though she can't see she can paint and play the piano. Until one beautiful sunny day her parents abduct her on a one darkness forest which you cannot find anyone in there, Filius was shocked at that moment she has no idea why she was there she'd asked her parents "Ma, Pa why were here what are we doing here", Her parents replied we gonna leave you here cause your useless to our family your talent is not much for our family. Filius felt that time was sad and angriness she thinks this why her parents left me here because I can't see and my talent is just painting and playing piano but why would they do that to their daughter should I blame myself or my parents to what they have done for me. One day I was walking towards to see if the forest has something on it and hiding in a very dangerous place or scary I saw this house with some people talking inside on it I knock on the door and also to ask if I can stay here forever and they open the door and answered my question they said I can stay here forever and they've even asked if it's ok that I can be their child too I also said yes and said to them, that my parents abandon me in the middle of the forest because of how much useless I am to my former family, They said everyone is not useless any people have a different sort of talents that you will never compare to one another even though you can't see your talented so much for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.