Pages

Thursday 25 May 2017

Please Forgive Me Monologue/Scrpit

Please Forgive Me…




JESSE talks to his girlfriend about how bad he feels over speaking to her so poorly.

JESSE:I didn’t mean to make you feel insignificant.  I feel so horrible about it that I would rather cut off my arm and it wouldn’t even come close.  I didn’t mean to make you cry and get you upset.  I love you and think the world of you and I’d be nothing without you by my side.  You give me the strength and the courage to do the things I do because you believe in me so much.  I wouldn’t have this confidence and I’d be f  filled with doubt…I wish I could hurt myself worse in some way because you stand     by    my side and didn’t deserve to be spoken to that way.

I’m sorry babe, please forgive me…





Image result for relationship photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.