Pages

Tuesday 18 June 2019

Willowbank Trip

Last Tuesday 4th of June 2019 my ESOL class and I went on a school trip to Willowbank Wildlife Reserve. My fellow classmates had never been on Willowbank before but for me, It’s my third time that I went there because every year my dad’s company always had a Christmas Annual Party there so I’m not new to it.

When we arrived at Willowbank it was bloody cold. The first thing that Ms Briggs do is final counting or checking of us who was there and who’s not. She handles us out an animal food that we can give and feed the animals. Finally, Ms.briggs divide us up into 3 groups so we can roam around and enjoy it unless if she’s with 24 students.

As we walking around I found out that one of my friends is scared of any kinds of birds as like chicken, duck any many more. I enjoy that time cause I was just laughing so hard on her. She was shaking and her knees were so knobbly, even though she so scared. I never left her alone I stay on her side and support that she needs to face her fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.