Pages

Thursday 28 June 2018

Developing An Game app

Developing And Creating A Game App

Introduction:
This blog post is what we have done in past week on DTE is making a game or an app what we wanted to do. We try doing our game using applab but we notice that we cannot make a game using applab so we talk about again as a group what we are gonna do to our project I suggest to my teammates just to create an app but they didn't agree on to it so we continue doing our game using scratch is helpful. So me and my group decided to make a really easy game which is not the same as well when we are planning the game that we wanted to do, this is because it's really complicated for us to make some characters, towers, background and especially the coding that we are going to create.

DLO:(Digital Learning Outcome)

Here are the pictures on some of the ideas that we made. We used these two sites PixelArt and Scratch to create our game. We designed our towers in PixelArt because it's easy to use. We used Scratch to make our game because Scratch is not complicated to use. Some of the artworks are also done in Scratch so we don't need to transfer stuff because it will take us ages before we transfer each artwork into the game.




Reflection: In this learning on DTE, I learned a lot about how to create a game or an app using App lab And Scratch I also now that we can't make a game to applab this is also showing my learning to do a coding. On This project, Mr.Carter put us in a group that we haven't work before so Mr put me with Lindley and Vince. On Our Group every each one of us has a role that we are going to do for our game everyone is one my group work hard for our game but is not really easy for us to make our game. We didn't finish our game but we did have a small or little progress for our app, so I created a story for our game and I also make the backgrounds and a little bit of coding. and Lindley makes the artwork. Vince is a sign to make the coding, unfortunately, he didn't finish the coding.

I think our group will finish this work if every one of us put a lot of effort into our game. because sometimes we are not on task instead we are mocking around, talking something that is not related to what are doing for a game. We also don't communicate with each other, So I think if we communicate with each other I think we can finish our game. The decisions that we've made is we don't have a specific goal for the game that we are making.

I think that me and my group will improve much better on the next group activity is to ask for help from one another for what we don't know and haven't done before and also ask your team members for what they have done so far and also try your best to help your team. I think also that I have to improve on myself is to listen to other decision which may help to improve our game. I also learn how to understand each code or making it easier for our game that we are going to make. What I learned from this learning is understanding and learn how to make an app/game easier and better.

Sources:
Pixlr, 2018, https://pixlr.com/editor/
Scratch, 2018, https://scratch.mit.edu/
Coggle,2018,https://coggle.it/
Padlet,2018,https://padlet.com/auth/signup?referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fpadlet.com%2Fonboarding%2Fdone
Applab,2018https://code.org/educate/applab
Question:
What App/Game you can make using the helpful links above?



1 comment:

  1. Hi Thamhie. This is a really well-constructed post. You have done a good job in analysing your contributions and impacts of the development process. Next time try to spend more time on your grammar. Overall, well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.