Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Ergonomics Infographic

Ergonomic Infographic

Introduction:
This blog post is about sharing what i learned about Ergonomic Infographic me and my class was learning ergonomic for about 3 weeks this infographic is about a percentage of ergonomics in school,office or anywhere and how this can cause to your health.


Reflection:
     this is my work it took me about 4 period to finish this because i was confused in the first place but when i ask someone that now's how to do it and suddenly I've learn it.I've enjoy doing this because i learn something that i haven't done it before 

Sources:
This is the sources that I've got this Infographic

If You have any question just leave a comment down below

7 comments:

  1. I really like the pictures that you used and the information that you've given out. I really liked the fonts that you used but I think that you can put some more information.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You For Commenting on my blog post

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can find my blog here http://hhsvincem.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Thamhie, This is so cool
    I really like the images that you've put in your infographic on ergonomics and how you made your background dark with light pink text to make it stand out more. I also like that you've shared how long it took you to make your ergonomic and why, because it's letting us know what you've been through when making this.
    Next time, read through it to check if it makes sense.

    Copy and paste here to visit my blog
    http://hhsselepaa.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You For Commenting on my blog post

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.