Pages

Saturday 18 February 2017

Letter to Mr.P

Hi,Mr.P This A little Bit
Information About Me


About Me

Hi Mr.P my name is Thamhie,But you can call me either jhamhie I am the youngest child of Sherman and Jocelyn.I have one brother Who is studying here he is now on Year 13.I was born in the Manila,Philippines.I have 9 cousins they All boys and i am the only girl,I grew up with my
Grandmother and Grandfather When i was Growing up It’s Really hard cause you’re really far on your father.My Grandmother always saying that I am a daddy’s girl.And my mom told me that my name is came from the subject mathematics.


Interests

I like doing photography.editing video.exploring other things and i want to travel all over the world.
I like watching horror,korean,drama and sci-fiction movies.My favorite sports is Volleyball,
Badminton and Football.I like eating salads,ice cream and Sandwiches.Sometimes i do Baking,Kick
Boxing,Writing Poem,I like the colours Red, Blue,Pink,White and Black.My favorite T.V Show is The
Big bang theory,Pretty Little Liars and PBB It’s a filipino tv show.And also my favorite songs is Baby Blue Eyes,Always Be My Baby,Closer,Perfect Two and Many more.


Goals

My Goals This year is to be a number one of all subjects and try other things that i never tried before.
I want to be fit,strong and healthy.And be Confident who you are and be proud of yourself what you

Can do and achieve.And I will never give up of anything that make me feel weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.